Oral and Poster Sessions
All conference papers must be presented.
Recommended presentation for Oral sessions of ELEKTRO 2018 conference
- The presentation should not exceed 10 minutes.
- Discussion should last up to 5 minutes.
- Use the presentation in Power Point or PDF format.
- Authors are asked to copy the presentations 10 minutes before the start of the session in cooperation with a member of organizing committee / co-chairman.
- Presenting authors are asked to respect specified times.
One of the paper co-authors must be present and available for discussion during the poster session so that the paper can be considered for publication in the conference proceedings. The commission (chairman and co-chairman) of the poster section will ask each author/co-author to present the poster of the paper for one minute. Then the author/co-author is asked to be available at the poster for the entire duration of the poster section.
Information on the preparation of posters for ELEKTRO 2018 conference:
- The size of poster should be in format A0 (841 in width x 1189 in height). Please make sure that you do not exceed this space. (We will also accept the poster in smaller format A1.)
- Orientation should be vertical.
- You do not have the possibility to print your poster at the conference.
- Magnets to fix the poster will be provided. However, if you need any additional material to fix or stick together your poster, please bring them with you.
- Please make sure that your poster is readable from a distance of at least 1 m.
- At the top of your poster, please write the poster title, the name and affiliation of the author(s) in a size that can be easily read from a farer distance.
For any questions do not hesitate to contact the conference committee firstname.lastname@example.org.